* NOTICE - MASKS REQUIRED FOR INDOOR DINING AS OF 7/13
(Dane County's Mask ruling is now in effect; if dining inside at Quivey's Grove you will be required to have a mask on upon entry, masks may be removed while at your table eating & drinking. We have masks available to purchase for $1 if you need one.)
NOW OFFERING OUTSIDE HAPPY HOUR 3 - 5PM
* $3 Drafts, $5 Wine, Mojitos & Rum Punch, Appetizers only menu 3pm - 4pm, Full menu 4pm - 8pm
OFFERING OUTSIDE DINING UNDER THE PADDOCK TENT AND LIMITED SEATING INSIDE STABLE GRILL
STONE HOUSE INSIDE & PATIO DINING AVAILABLE FRIDAY & SATURDAY
CURBSIDE PICK-UP AVAILABLE (Stable Grill or Stone House)
** Stone House Curb-side Available Wednesday, Thursday & Saturday Evenings **
STABLE GRILL CURBSIDE ORDERS MUST BE PLACED ONLINE AND PAID FOR AHEAD OF TIME. PLEASE CLICK ON OUR ONLINE ORDER ICON ON OUR HOMEPAGE. ORDERS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED OVER THE PHONE. DUE TO HEAVY TRAFFIC ON FRIDAYS CERTAIN TIMES MAY BE UNAVAILABLE, IF THIS IS THE CASE PLEASE CHOOSE A DIFFERENT PICK-UP TIME.
STONE HOUSE CURB-SIDE ORDER MAY BE PLACED OVER THE PHONE AT (608) 273-4900
DINE-IN BY RESERVATION ONLY, RESERVATIONS CAN BE MADE BY CALLING US AT (608) 273-4900, ON OUR WEBSITE OR AT RESY.COM
NOTE: FRIDAY NIGHTS WE OFFER A MORE LIMITED MENU. FOR RESERVATIONS PLEASE DO NOT ARRIVE BEFORE YOUR DESIGNATED RESERVATION TIME AS WE DO NOT HAVE WAITING AREAS. DINING TIMES FOR FRIDAYS ARE LIMITED TO 1 HOUR AND 15 MINUTES. QUIVEY'S OUTSIDE GROUNDS ARE CURRENTLY DESIGNATED A NON-SMOKING AREA.
Stable Grill & Paddock Tent Hours:
Tuesday: 4:00pm - 8:00pm
Wednesday: 4:00pm - 8:00pm
Thursday: 4:00pm - 8:00pm
Friday: 11:30am - 3pm (lunch) 3:00pm - 9:00pm (dinner)
Saturday: 4:00pm - 8:00pm
Stone House Hours:
Wednesday: Curb-side Only
Thursday: Curb-side Only
Friday: 5:00pm - 8:00pm (dinner)
Saturday: 5:00pm - 8:00pm (dinner)
OUR COMMITMENT TO SAFETY
Quivey's Grove employees are taking measures to ensure that we are providing a safe and secure environment for our employees and our customers, as recommended by Madison Dane County Public Health, CDC, OSHA and the National Restaurant Association, for example:
- We are maintaining a daily log of temperatures of all workers. No one will be working who exhibits any symptoms of COVID-19 or has been in contact with any sick people. Any employee or other person who shows signs of illness is asked to leave the facility immediately.
- Curb-side pick-up will be “no touch”. Please enter Quivey’s Grove via the driveway next to The Motel. Pull into the parking lot adjacent to the Stable. You will see orange cones each of which has a designated number. Please call Quivey’s at 608.273.4900 once you are parked. Let us know your name, check # and pick-up stall #. We will deliver your food and place it directly in your trunk or designated area. If you are able to open the trunk prior to our delivery, that would be most helpful. Orders may be scheduled up to 48 hours in advance.
- We have continued to implement stringent facility cleaning protocols including wiping down all surfaces pre, during and post-service. Employees are required to wear masks at all times and to wash or sanitize hands every 30 minutes.
- Items delivered to Quivey’s Grove are thoroughly cleaned before use.
- No physical contact (handshakes, hugs, high fives, fist bumps) among employees is allowed.