LIMITED CURBSIDE ONLY PICK-UP AVAILABLE
ALL ORDERS MUST BE PLACED ONLINE AND PAID FOR AHEAD OF TIME. PLEASE CLICK ON OUR ONLINE ORDER ICON ON OUR HOMEPAGE. ORDERS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED OVER THE PHONE. DUE TO HEAVY TRAFFIC ON FRIDAYS CERTAIN TIMES MAY BE UNAVAILABLE, IF THIS IS THE CASE PLEASE CHOOSE A DIFFERENT PICK-UP TIME.
Tuesday: 3:30pm - 8:00pm
Wednesday: 3:30pm - 8:00pm
Thursday: 3:30pm - 8:00pm
Friday: 12pm - 8:00pm (Fish Fry Only)
Saturday: 3:30pm - 8:00pm
OUR COMMITMENT TO SAFETY
Quivey's Grove employees are taking measures to ensure that we are providing a safe and secure environment for our employees and our customers, as recommended by Madison Dane County Public Health, CDC, OSHA and the National Restaurant Association, for example:
- We are maintaining a daily log of temperatures of all workers. No one will be working who exhibits any symptoms of COVID-19 or has been in contact with any sick people. Any employee or other person who shows signs of illness is asked to leave the facility immediately.
- Curb-side pick-up will be “no touch”. Please enter Quivey’s Grove via the driveway next to The Motel. Pull into the parking lot adjacent to the Stable. You will see orange cones each of which has a designated number. Please call Quivey’s at 608.273.4900 once you are parked. Let us know your name, check # and pick-up stall #. We will deliver your food and place it directly in your trunk or designated area. If you are able to open the trunk prior to our delivery, that would be most helpful. Orders may be scheduled up to 48 hours in advance.
- We have continued to implement stringent facility cleaning protocols including wiping down all surfaces pre, during and post-service. Employees are required to wear masks at all times and to wash or sanitize hands every 30 minutes.
- Items delivered to Quivey’s Grove are thoroughly cleaned before use.
- No physical contact (handshakes, hugs, high fives, fist bumps) among employees is allowed.