Dane County Order #10 enacted on 11/18/20. We will continue to operate dine-in services at previous restrictions including 25% capacity and 6ft distanced between all tables. New order will limit max dine-in table size to six guests all of whom must be from same household. Curbside pick-up will continue to be offered as an alternative option, please order on our website homepage in the upper left hand corner.
Our outside tent has been taken down for the season, so we no longer have weather protected outdoor dining available. We will continue to move forward with low capacity spaced out indoor seating and curbside pick-up as an alternative. If the weather is nice will will still allow some limited seating outside, but please call beforehand to make sure we can accommodate you. Dining hours in the Stone House and Stable Grill will remain the same.
Our 40+ year tradition of serving Thanksgiving Day continues. We will have limited dine-in reservations available in the Stone House & Stable Grill from 11am till 3:30pm. Dine-in service will follow all current health regulations including all tables spaced a minimum of 6ft apart along with capacity kept at or below 25%. A limited menu will be offered for curbside pick-up on Thanksgiving Day. Call 608-273-4900 for dine-in reservations. Curbside pick-up orders may be scheduled ahead of time through our online ordering system.
**Fall Feast 3 Course Menu in the Stone House all November long for $25.95**
Now offering lunch in the Stable Grill, Wednesday through Saturday from 11:30am till 3pm. Inside or outside dining available (patio heaters available outside during cooler weather).
**Oktoberfeast 3 Course Menu in the Stone House all October long for $24.95**
* NOTICE - MASKS REQUIRED FOR INDOOR DINING AS OF 7/13
(Dane County's Mask ruling is now in effect; if dining inside at Quivey's Grove you will be required to have a mask on upon entry, masks may be removed while at your table eating & drinking. We have masks available to purchase for $1 if you need one.)
NOW OFFERING OUTSIDE HAPPY HOUR 3 - 5PM
* $3 Drafts, $5 Wine, Mojitos & Rum Punch, Appetizers only menu 3pm - 4pm, Full menu 4pm - 8pm
OFFERING OUTSIDE DINING UNDER THE PADDOCK TENT AND LIMITED SEATING INSIDE STABLE GRILL
STONE HOUSE INSIDE & PATIO DINING AVAILABLE FRIDAY & SATURDAY
CURBSIDE PICK-UP AVAILABLE (Stable Grill or Stone House)
** Stone House Curb-side Available Wednesday, Thursday & Saturday Evenings **
STABLE GRILL CURBSIDE ORDERS MUST BE PLACED ONLINE AND PAID FOR AHEAD OF TIME. PLEASE CLICK ON OUR ONLINE ORDER ICON ON OUR HOMEPAGE. ORDERS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED OVER THE PHONE. DUE TO HEAVY TRAFFIC ON FRIDAYS CERTAIN TIMES MAY BE UNAVAILABLE, IF THIS IS THE CASE PLEASE CHOOSE A DIFFERENT PICK-UP TIME.
STONE HOUSE CURB-SIDE ORDER MAY BE PLACED OVER THE PHONE AT (608) 273-4900
DINE-IN BY RESERVATION ONLY, RESERVATIONS CAN BE MADE BY CALLING US AT (608) 273-4900, ON OUR WEBSITE OR AT RESY.COM
NOTE: FRIDAY NIGHTS WE OFFER A MORE LIMITED MENU. FOR RESERVATIONS PLEASE DO NOT ARRIVE BEFORE YOUR DESIGNATED RESERVATION TIME AS WE DO NOT HAVE WAITING AREAS. DINING TIMES FOR FRIDAYS ARE LIMITED TO 1 HOUR AND 15 MINUTES. QUIVEY'S OUTSIDE GROUNDS ARE CURRENTLY DESIGNATED A NON-SMOKING AREA.
Stable Grill & Paddock Tent Hours:
Tuesday: 4:00 - 8:00pm
Wednesday: 11:30am - 8:00pm
Thursday: 11:30am - 8:00pm
Friday: 11:30am - 3pm (lunch) 3:00pm - 9:00pm (dinner)
Saturday: 11:30am - 8:00pm
Stone House Hours:
Wednesday: 4:00pm - 7:00pm
Thursday: 4:00pm - 7:00pm
Friday: 4:00pm - 8:00pm
Saturday: 4:00pm - 8:00pm
OUR COMMITMENT TO SAFETY
Quivey's Grove employees are taking measures to ensure that we are providing a safe and secure environment for our employees and our customers, as recommended by Madison Dane County Public Health, CDC, OSHA and the National Restaurant Association, for example:
- We are maintaining a daily log of temperatures of all workers. No one will be working who exhibits any symptoms of COVID-19 or has been in contact with any sick people. Any employee or other person who shows signs of illness is asked to leave the facility immediately.
- Curb-side pick-up will be “no touch”. Please enter Quivey’s Grove via the driveway next to The Motel. Pull into the parking lot adjacent to the Stable. You will see orange cones each of which has a designated number. Please call Quivey’s at 608.273.4900 once you are parked. Let us know your name, check # and pick-up stall #. We will deliver your food and place it directly in your trunk or designated area. If you are able to open the trunk prior to our delivery, that would be most helpful. Orders may be scheduled up to 48 hours in advance.
- We have continued to implement stringent facility cleaning protocols including wiping down all surfaces pre, during and post-service. Employees are required to wear masks at all times and to wash or sanitize hands every 30 minutes.
- Items delivered to Quivey’s Grove are thoroughly cleaned before use.
- No physical contact (handshakes, hugs, high fives, fist bumps) among employees is allowed.